Paid Internships in Australia : Hospitality & Agriculture
We are pleased to offer paid internships in Australia in the Hospitality industry. With a vibrant economy, fantastic lifestyle and beautiful landscape, Australia is emerging as one of the most preferred destinations for training.
The internship programme is 12 months in duration with the possibility of extending by another 12 months. Placements available in all departments (Kitchen/Food Production, Front office, F&B service).
Australian internships are highly sought after and thus you are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Basic eligibility criteria:
- Be between the age of 18 – 30
- Degree level education in hospitality.
- Minimum 6 months full time experience in the selected internship department, in a 4 or 5 star property.
- Be currently enrolled in a tertiary course, or
- Be a recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Good English language skills
A golden opportunity for fresh Agri graduates or those having two years of work experience on farms. The best feature is the possible extension for 4 years after the initial 1 year, thus giving a total of 5 years in Australia.
Placements are on some of the biggest and most advanced farms in Australia. Nearly 1800+ employers participate in this programme !
Age: between 18-30 years.
Degree or diploma in Agriculture/allied field.
For more details please email us your resume/CV.